Global Leader in Talent Recruitment and Business SolutionsOctober 25, 2023
US Provider of Bio Pharma SolutionsJuly 28, 2022
Global Health Insurance Company
Our customer is a global health insurance company
Key Business Needs
- Consolidate patient and clients’ data into a single view.
- Reduced time to market for delivering analytical views to business users.
- Leverage exisiting enhancement capabilities and accelerators.
- Minimize disruption of core functions.
- Begin the process of extracting all relevant data from the (2) existing warehouses in order to build a single unified CDW.
- Built virtual views from both the legacy company data warehouses, combined them as a unified view and cached it in Denodo for better performance.
- Built virtual view in Denodo using ETL concepts for the cleaning up of unstructured data.
- Assisted with the setup of LDAP and SSL security and governance.
- Assisted with the setup of CI/CD process
Technology Use Cases
- Fetch data from Oracle and Teradata databases and cache to Denodo
- Optimization guide
- DevOps connectivity
- Development of V1 performance layers
- Hands on assistance for layers of V1 datamart
- Reduced time to market for analytical insights
- Maintained legacy DWs and replicated them to the cloud while minimising disruption to core functions
- Provided management with the options of moving forward with a Denodo front-end and Snowflake/Databricks back-end option versus a classic ETL approach utilizing existing Informatica to build a singular Teradata DW